Consulting - Workshop - Events
- Visbility at work
- Identifying and supporting female leadership in your team (managers)
They have worked with us...
- Career strategy: establishing your life goals, owning your resume, optimising your current job
- Positioning at work: finding allies at work, speaking up during meetings, improving your work visibility, fighting against impostor syndrome
- Negotiation: asking for a promotion, negotiating flexible hours, telecommuting, or a salary raise
- Parenthood and work: announcing a pregnancy / a family project, managing your maternity leave, preparing your return
- Female leadership (managers): identifying gender dynamics in your team, supporting female career growth, mainstreaming work-life balance in operations
1st call free to frame your needs and get a quote (~30 min).
By video-chat (Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom, FaceTime, G Meet)
In person (Chambéry)
Hourly rate: 90€
Personalized quote for 5hrs +
Women wishing to improve their standing at work, develop their careers or redefine their ambitions
Managers and HR professionals committed to improving gender equality in their teams
Leaders of companies, organizations and public administrations wishing to implement a strategy to foster female leadership in their teams
- Preparing annual review interviews
- Speaking in public (during meetings, etc.)
- Negotiating (position, salary, working hours, telecommuting)
(schools, companies, organizations, public administrations)
Share with us the issues you care about and we’ll come up with a proposal!
- Gender and jobs for little ones
- “Sexism? Not here!” (anonymous polling and debate)
- Transitioning from a competitive to a collaborative work culture, the concept of “allyship”
- Salary transparency: stakes, benefits, practical exercises
We’re happy to take part in your retreats, lunch hour talks and other events to offer a “TED-style” format with guided Q&A on gender in the workplace.
Having a professional picture you’re proud of and that reflects who you are is a very important step in building your professional image, including for your LinkedIn profile, resume, internal org chart or even volunteer projects. I am happy to share the services of Nicolas Fayard, coach and photographer, who worked with me for the portraits on this website.